Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Coupling


I can not believe I haven't posted about this on my blog. Coupling is the funniest TV show I have ever had the pleasure to view.

Here is a review posted on TV.com that I find extrememly accurate:

Two's company, three's a crowd... so what do you do with six? On average, men and women think about sex every six seconds. Shorten that to every second, and you've got Coupling. It's more than just a one night stand!When a couple gets together, it's never just the two of them - they also bring baggage - and Susan (Sarah Alexander) and Steve (Jack Davenport) are no exception. Their baggage is a crowd of best friends and exes who talk about all aspects of sex and relationships on their never-ending quest to find true love. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps...

If you have BBC America I suggest you catch it. If you don't find it on DVD. It is worth every second. :-)

No comments: