Monday, May 21, 2007

Jericho lives on... maybe?


Ok so it is rare that I feel passionate enough about a TV show to make sure I am home to watch it each week. I have DVR so I honestly couldn't even tell you what time half the shows I watch are on or even some of them what channel. Jericho was a rare show. So I signed up for details on the www.jericholives.com website to find out about any future plans CBS might have for the show in hopes that they might finish it off with a mini-series or something. What I have seen in the last week is a very organized group of very determined (and sometimes a little scary) people. LOL


Take this:




for example. This is so funny I sat and laughed for a good half an hour. (yes I can be easily entertained) If you search you tube there is an entire movement to save this show. Not to mention the NUTS campaign where they are suggesting people send nuts to the CBS Mailroom to show support for the show. People have ordered SO many nuts from nutsonline.com that they have put up a blurb on their home page about the Save Jericho NUTS Campaign.


I read on the site that to date there have been over 1200 nuts shipped off to the CBS staff... boy I sure hope no one onsight is allergic. LOL to support Jericho go to the website and sign off on the petition. It's a great show and really deserves an additional season in spite of the low ratings it might have received (those couldn't have anything to do with it being put up against Dancing with the Stars and American Idol could it?!?!?)

Enjoy!

No comments: