Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SSDD

Just a note for anyone that may be concerned about Bill’s job (Microsoft laid off 1400 last week) he is still doing ok. As for his health, he got squeezed in to an early nephrologist’s appointment to look at his kidneys. They seem to be working okay but again another precaution.

I have been doing pretty well this week. We are working at getting our diet and exercise back on track and the one thing I realize is I do a darn good job of kicking my own butt. I was watching “Run Fat Boy Run” this weekend and it really made me laugh. I would suggest if you like a good comedy with some romantic under tones you should check it out.

Shadow is doing ok. He has eaten some on his own but not enough to sustain so Mike has been continuing to force feed him. His foot seems to be getting somewhat better. At least he is not dragging it behind him at this point.

All in all things are getting better. I had a by-annual check up with the doctor this morning and everything seems ok.

Nothing really new… go to work, come home, clean house, do laundry… SSDD.

1 comment:

Char said...

You can do it, Leslie! We're working on the same thing -- we just have to get the walking going!
Thanks again for all your help and moral support this week!
Char