Friday, March 13, 2009

Robbed the wrong gal...

You know I am ready for this year to be done. It looks like not much good will come of 2009.

This morning my wallet was stolen.

Out of my purse in my own office. You wanna see someone get pissed off. Done.The jerk didn't get much. I may have had $20-30 in the wallet and I got my cards all canceled before he had any time. Notified the police and they are fairly certain it is someone they have had problems with in the past that walks into offices and takes small things he can put in his pocket.Well he isn't getting much outta me. I already called the police the banks and the credit report people and flagged all my accounts. This means I can't do anything for 90 days but I will be damned if I let this guy steal my identity.

He is gonna have to find someone else to victimize. I will NOT be his victim. Grrrrrrrr...I don't know that I have been this resolved to stop someone from doing anything in my life. I hope he enjoys the $30. I hope he needed it more then I do.

Happy Friday the 13th.
Leslie

2 comments:

Char said...

Ouch, it's probably a good thing you didn't catch him in the act!

Some jerk stole mine out of my purse in my office when I was running the hospital -- we were having a board meeting downstairs...

Went to get a new driver's license -- guy said he needed to see my ID...

Char

Aunt Mei said...

OMG that sucks!

Meri