Monday, April 02, 2007




Packed up this morning and am sad to leave. We are on our way to California and back on Route 66. We tried to head over to Oatman and discovered that the road is unpaved. While we would love to see the burrows we decided it would be better for us to have a car in one piece on the way home. So we bypass Oatman and head to Barstow. We are staying at another Route 66 Motel tonight the name of this one? "Route 66 Motel" Hehehe the parking lot is full of old cars and there is a center area that has an old water wheel… which personally I think is hysterical since we are still in the middle of the DESERT! The hotel looks well kept and so we will have another new place to call home for the night and has round beds!Then off to find dinner but I MUST stay away from the Mexican… how do they eat that all the time? I LOVE it but it just kills me.

I forgot to mention my wire wrapping class but I will add that in later. My head is spinning from all the fun in Vegas. It will take me a bit to catch up.

Tonight we sleep in the Dunes Motel Sunset of Sunset Blvd in Hollywood, CA... It is quite a bit different then Hollywood, FL. heh I will add more tomorrow once I have a good nights sleep.

No comments: