Monday, March 12, 2007

So it's been a few months...

I haven't been on here for a few months... life got busy and you know how it goes...

So the past few months I have been planning and planning and planning this absolutely amazing Road Trip. I am so excited that I can barely sit still. I leave on Saturday this week. I am going with my boyfriend. (I know... wierd to have a boyfriend at this point in my life but there really is no appropriate term for older people who "date". )

I will get my information together and post our current plan. I am hoping to be able to blog about the trip while I am on it. I figure riding in a car for 5,000 miles will give me time to type my thoughts and happenings. :-)

Hope you will enjoy.

Oh and for an update. I have lost 32 pounds... of which I fully expect to gain at least 5 back on this trip. LOL I will be jumping back on the wagon upon my return. :-)

Leslie

No comments: